Two Day Week Nanny Job in South Kensington, August start
This new client to Greycoat is looking for a Nanny to work two days a week to look after their 16 month old son. The family are from Chile and so are interested in a Spanish speaking Nanny. They also have a preference for a Nanny who is fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service to apply for this role.
This job will be paid on Greycoat Lumleys payroll and the Nanny will be required to submit her hours each week.
- Monday and Wednesday 8am until 8pm with the option of working later some times so the parents can go out for dinner.
- Care of the 14 month old, feeding, washing his clothes, playing, taking to the park, stimulating, putting down for naps, bath-times and putting to bed.
- Children's cooking and experience with this age group is required.
- Spanish speaker is useful.
- Experience with this age group and some knowledge and/or training in child development, routines, learning, psychology etc would be useful.
Salary: £15 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn