Two Day Week Nanny Job in South Kensington, 2nd June until January 2022
This new client to Greycoat is looking for a Nanny to work two days a week to look after their 14 month old son. The family are from Chile and so are interested in a Spanish speaking Nanny. They also have a preference for a Nanny who is fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
The Nanny will be paid on Greycoat Lumleys payroll and will be required to submit their hours using our electronic time sheet.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service to apply for this role.
- Monday and Wednesday 8am until 8pm with the option of working later some times so the parents can go out for dinner.
- Care of the 14 month old, feeding, washing his clothes, playing, taking to the park, stimulating, putting down for naps, bath-times and putting to bed.
- Children's cooking and experience with this age group is required.
- Spanish speaker is useful.
- Experience with this age group and some knowledge and/or training in child development, routines, learning, psychology etc would be useful.
Salary: £14 per hour gross plus holiday pay of 12%
Consultant: Jo Winn