After School Nanny Job for a Homework Focused Nanny in South Kensington, September start
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a Nanny who is very capable to handle homework and can offer homework support to three children who are 8, 6 and 4 years old - particularly in the areas of maths and writing to support the middle one.
This is an after school role and there is the option of working alternate weekends and for some of the school holidays - St Tropez for three weeks in August and the Cotswolds for some dates in April, May, July, October and December. Travel to the Cotswolds and weekends are by arrangement and mutual agreement.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 3pm until 7pm (16 hours)
- Help with homework for all three children, specifically maths and writing
- The Nanny won't be alone with all three children and a full time Nanny is employed.
- No cooking or laundry, however the family have a young Labrador and it would be great if the Nanny could walk the dog.
- The Nanny should be patient and able to teach manners.
Salary: £25 gross per hour for the after school hours and day rates - to be agreed, for the holiday / travel days
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, email your CV to email@example.com