Live In job in your own apartment Madrid
Lovely family based in Madrid are looking for a nanny to join their family and care for their 3 children of 1g, 5g, and 7b. Need to be able to do lots of activities, have lots of playtimes, be involved in creative play. Super active, trampoline, hikes, tennis, This is very much a shared care role for an organised professional nanny. You must love the outdoors ,and traveling with the family. A high energy and active person is a must.
From July to September the role with be traveling with the family around the world on a 24/6 basis, then the below from September.
- Wednesday to Sunday 10 hours per day
- Getting the children ready for school in the morning and assist with breakfast
- After school activities and bedtime routines
- Assist with bath time for the young child Nursery duties ( the full time housekeeper employed by the family will assist also)
- Juggling duties – must be organised and efficient
- Traveling with the family
- Fully staffed house
- Babysitting when needed
- English speaking to a native level, Spanish is a bonus
- Love of the outdoors
- A well-travelled independent person
- Someone who exudes happiness and positivity
- Someone who will bring joy into the home
- Confident swimmer
- Positive, discreet team player
- Professional nanny
Accommodation: The family provide you with a studio apartment a 15 minute walk from the home
Salary: 3000 euro net per month negotiable on experience.
This position is being managed by Alessandra Ruocco
Please send your CV directly to: email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.