Short Term Live Out Nanny Job in St John's Wood with travel to Greece, ASAP until 10th September with the option to go permanently
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a fun, responsible and kind Nanny for a mix of sole and shared charge. The client is travelling to Greece in August and would like the Nanny to travel with them.
A car parking space is provided if the Nanny wishes to drive to work.
You must have a DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months and a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate.
- Monday to Friday, 11.30am until 7.30pm with potential for babysitting.
- Care of two children 3 years and 2 years old - the 2 year old is in nursery.
- Duties include cooking for the children, laundry and cleaning their rooms.
- Taking on playdates and to activities.
- Arranging activities at home and outside the home that will help with development.
- Travel to Greece 16th August until 28th August.
Salary: £15 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, email your CV, First Aid and DBS to firstname.lastname@example.org