Live-in Nanny, St Johns Wood, London, up to £50,000 GPA, Starts: ASAP
Our lovely client at Greycoat Lumleys is looking for an active, enthusiastic nanny to help with school runs, activities, games, parties and general scheduling for their 2 children aged 5 and 3 years old. This is a sole charge role mainly looking after the 3 year old, but shared with another nanny who looks after the 5-year-old. The family are very busy and active so the successful candidate will need to love outdoor play and lot’s of activities.
- All nursery duties relating to the children.
- Pickup/ drop off from school, extra-curricular activities, games, sports, clubs and playdates.
- Escorting the children to parties or playdates on a Saturday or engaging in games, sports and activities at home.
- Ensuring the safety of the children during these events.
- Cleaning and laundry for the children.
- Tidying up toys and other things in the children’s areas.
- Accommodation – Own living room and kitchen but will need to share a bedroom with the 3 year old.
- Languages – English fluent
- Driver – Bonus
- Travel – Y (during school holidays)
- Salary – Up to £50,000 GPA
- Start date – ASAP but can wait for the right person
- Nearest station – St Johns Wood
Consultant – Alessandra
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 102270