Holiday Nanny Job in Switzerland, 18th until 29th December
This new client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Nanny to travel with them to Switzerland for dates over Christmas. The Nanny should have worked in a similar role and have the relevant age experience. You must have had both vaccines to travel to Switzerland if a non EU passport holder.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- Care of 1 year old boy.
- Working every day, starting around 7.30pm, covering overnight and looking after him until around 12noon.
- Settle to bed at 8pm, wake at 8am and give breakfast.
- Entertain him during the morning - there are lots of activities at the hotel for children.
- The parents will take over his care from 12noon until 7.30pm.
- There is a 4 year old who will be looked after by the parents and grandparents.
- Sharing a room with the baby in the hotel.
Salary: £150 per day
Consultant: Jo Winn