Short Term Nanny / French Teacher in Switzerland for the first two weeks in July
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for an experienced, fun and dynamic Nanny / French Teacher to travel to Switzerland for the family holiday. The role is to look after her 3 year old son and ideally working 7 days a week for the duration of the booking.
You must have a DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service and a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate to apply for this role.
- Ideally to work every day for this 2 week booking, 10am to 6pm or 11am to 7pm - with flexibility to start earlier or later.
- Care of 3 year old boy, to assist with learning, playing and keeping him engaged.
- Household staff is employed to do the laundry and cooking but the Nanny should keep on top of his clothes, toys and belongings.
- A strong swimmer is required as he is currently learning to swim.
- Early Years, Montessori or Waldorf qualification / training is preferred.
- No screens and positive parenting is used, someone who is gentle, warm, patient and kind.
- Own room and bathroom is provided.
Salary: £1,200 GPW
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role, email your CV, DBS and First Aid certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org