A Greycoat Lumley's client is looking for a live-in long term or short term nanny (very flexible) to help look after their 2 children - a girl aged 2 and a boy aged 1 - at their busy working farm near the beautiful coastal region of Tarbet, Argyll in Scotland.
This live-in position comes with a stunning, recently renovated 2-bed cottage with all bills and council tax included (for single occupancy only). Despite it being a rural location, there is a great sense of community and so much of the outdoors to see and explore.
- Long term or short term applicants welcome (minimum 3 months)
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm
- Accommodation: Private 2-bed cottage
- Duties: all general childcare, children's housekeeping/laundry/tidying, cooking healthy meals for the children.
- Although a car/driving license is not required for the job itself, due to the rural location, you would require a car for your own use.
- Possibly some travel (not essential)
- Personality: They would like someone who is at ease in the country. This is a busy farm with lots of dogs and sheep in a beautiful, scenic, coastal location where you can hike, swim, explore etc, therefore it would suit someone energetic and active but who is caring and gentle with the children.
Start Date: August 2022
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience) + Free Cottage + Bills paid for
Job ID: 100602
Consultant: Lesley Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org