Standby Nanny Job based in Geneva with international travel September start.
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a Standby Nanny to cover the holiday and any sickness for their team of Rota Nannies. The role will be for around 24 weeks of the year. This busy family are looking for a professional, experienced Nanny with various experience across different ages for 4 children.
You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS on the update service or dated within 12 months to apply for this role.
- The Nanny would work alongside 4 other Rota Nannies covering their annual leave (total of 24 weeks),plus emergency situations, nanny sickness and family travel depending on requirements. The shifts will be a mix of 24 and 12 hour and could be up to 4 weeks at a time.
- The family are ideally looking for a Nanny who has experience of caring for children from 1 year old to teen. They need to be a good team player who can respect professional boundaries, working closely with the family and other household staff. When on duty they will be responsible for all normal nursery duties. They need to be to be highly organised with excellent administrative and communication skills.
- The family travel extensively throughout the year so a Nanny who is happy to accompany them on trips is essential. Flexibility is key in this role.
- All of the children are very happy and confident and enjoy doing activities which promote their varied interests.
- The family have a number of pets, including dogs, and so an animal lover is essential.
- A driver who is confident driving in both Europe and the US is required.
- Must speak French.
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 gpa
Consultant: Jo Winn