Short Term Nanny Job in Vienna, Austria, 10th August until 30th September
This returning client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a Short Term Nanny for a mix of sole and shared charge of their 12 month old baby. This role is to cover their Permanent Nanny (placed by Greycoat) while she is on an extended break. The family live in a spacious apartment in the centre of Vienna. Both parents work full time, sometimes from home and sometimes long days. There could be some travel involved in this role.
You must have a valid Paediatric First Aid certificate and DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
- Full care of the almost 12 month old girl.
- Monday to Friday with one day at the weekend, flexible to be in exchange for a day off in the week or in addition.
- 10 hour days with some babysitting.
- This role is a mix of sole and shared care and the Nanny will be responsible for all the babies laundry.
- Cooking fresh meals - she eats everything and is healthy with no allergies, taking for walks and keeping a good routine.
- Taking for playdates.
- Sometimes the parents work from home and may require the Nanny to travel with mum for work.
- Room and en-suite
Consultant: Jo Winn
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, call Jo on 020 7233 9950