Short Term Nanny in Wandsworth, 1st April until the end of May
This new client of Greycoat are looking for a Nanny with newborn experience to help and support mum with newborn twins. This is a four day week and live out. The twins were born at 34 weeks and spent 20 days in hospital. The parents are quite adept at feeding and settling, changing nappies etc but need some support and help with day to day care.
- Supporting mum with the care of the twins, nappy changing, winding and settling.
- Helping with some laundry and cooking, supporting mum and helping getting a routine in place.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 9am until 5pm.
- The babies are eating ok, gaining weight but are quite small.
- You must have a Paediatric First Aid certificate and a DBS dated within 12 months or on the update service to apply for this role.
Salary: £18 gross per hour
Consultant: Jo Winn