Greycoat Lumleys are looking for an excellent Nanny/Housekeeper for a friendly family in The Grange, Edinburgh.
This job is working for a really lovely family who have recently relocated back to Scotland from London. They have a beautiful home in a great location in Edinburgh, close to the Meadows and local shops. They are incredibly down to earth and easy to talk to and really value good communication. They have two daughters aged 4 and 6, they love to spend time doing arts and crafts, dressing up or just running about outside enjoying the fresh air. The family want to ensure that the Nanny/Housekeeper enjoys their job and feels valued in the position. The position is likely to be busy in the mornings and late afternoons but less so in the early afternoons.
- Helping with school drop off and pick up
- Organising fun activities for the children and keeping them entertained
- Doing crafts, board games, role play games with the children
- Cooking meals
- Helping with the laundry and ironing
- Running errands to the post office or food shopping
- Communicating with the parents
A driver is preferred for this position and there is free parking in the family’s driveway.
Start: ASAP – will wait for the right person
Days: 4 days a week
Hours: 8am – 6pm
Salary: Very competitive
Job Number: 90199
Responsible Consultant: Katie - firstname.lastname@example.org