We are working with a wonderful school who offer a unique education to prep-school aged children. They have a range specialist and qualified staff who promote a family atmosphere and prepare children for entry to leading independent schools. They have outstanding facilities with 12 acres of sports fields, a sports hall, 25m indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and a superb equestrian centre. In September of 2021 they opened a new 51 week per year nursery which is going from strength to strength and for that reason the are looking for nursery practitioner to join their team.
This role comes with a lovely 2 bed house within the grounds of the school and would require you to live in.
- Supervise and Monitor Children (currently there at 15)
- Take a hands-on role in providing a safe child care environment.
- Organize Daily Activities.
- Keep and Update Records.
- Prepare Snacks and Meals.
- Resolve Conflicts Between Children.
- Maintain a Sanitary Environment
- Will ideally have experience in childcare setting (nursery or nanny)
- Are educated to degree level - essential
- Are or are happy to be first aid trained
- Are happy to live on-site and play an active role in all aspects of school life
- Are a responsive, responsible and calm person in all situations and a clear and effective communicator
A full job description can be sent over on request
Hours: 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday (a degree of flexibility is required)
Accommodation: Two bedroom house provided within the grounds
Salary: £20,000GPA - £24,000GPA (depending on experience)
Start: ASAP (
Responsible Consultant: Kelly B (firstname.lastname@example.org)