One of London's top catering companies has taken on a great venue in the heart of West London and are looking for an Event Operations Manager/Contract Manager to join them ASAP. This is a super exciting role and one which gives you a challenge of running and creating amazing events within this venue. It's also your opportunity to work with one of London's best and to really be able to shine in your work. The client has exacting standards, and expects the same from you!
- Great work life balance - it's a Monday to Friday role
- Awesome location, near High St Kensington
- Paid overtime once you go over 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to learn a lot
- Exposure to London's main event sphere
- Managing the delivery of the catering at the venue, as well as being responsible for quoting and delivering the events that take place.
- Quoting, planning and delivering enquiries and events
- Working closely with the in-house team and building that relationship
- Building a first class FOH team on site.
- Working in collaboration with the Head Chef.
- Complying with all food safety and wider H&S standards.
- Managing the team on site and ensuring wellness amongst them.
- Meeting all KPIs and target set.
A more detailed description is available if you are interested.
- Love hospitality
- Have extremely high standards and good attention to detail
- Are a good people manager and want the best for your team
- Are looking for a new challenge
- Can't wait to get started!
Salary: £35,000 plus overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday
Responsible Consultant: Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org)