Operations Manager Job
Greycoat Lumleys' client have a Live In Operations Manager role for the day to day running of a Wedding Venue and accommodation near Edinburgh, Scotland .
This role would suit someone at the mid career point, looking to develop their career in Event Management. A wonderful opportunity in a stunning location and a very smart and professional environment.
- Operational day to day running of the house and accommodation
- Management of builders, contractors and cleaners which service the buildings
- Management of on-going maintenance of the building, internally and externally, including the heating and power systems and gardens
- Ensuring all guttering and drainage is in order
- Snow, Ice and Leaf clearing
- Liaison with the Venue Director to ensure the “Look and Feel” of any event as well as the technical set up, contractor and client management are managed to plan
- Inventory management in rental properties including conducting the check ins and check outs
- Removing of waste and recycling from the properties
- Oversight of landscaping contractors. Light landscaping, weeding, hedge clipping etc.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to all clients and tenants
- Keeping the Estate Management team up to date with key developments
- Health & Safety management. Working with the contractors, exhibitors and Venue Director to ensure events comply with Health and Safety regulations and venue regulations
- Implementing and maintaining adequate security measures for all properties
- Ensuring any complaints are dealt with professionally and expediently
This role would suit an experienced events professional with proven ability to work autonomously but as part of a growing team. The ability to work in a changing and developing environment, where day to day tasks may vary as the business grows and develops.
This role is only suited to Live In candidates.
Some property maintenance or estate management experience would be advantageous
Job Number: 88607
Consultant: Lesley Jones
Accommodation: 3 bedroom cottage
Use of a vehicle for business use only.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WE ARE TAKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT STAGE OF THE PROCESS