French Speaking Personal/ Executive Assistant job
A trustworthy, discreet and dynamic PA is required to support a principal in a challenging and fast paced administrative role where you will seamlessly manage all areas of his personal and professional life.
The role is currently based out of the principal’s North-West London residence and office, although there would be the opportunity to be based in Lyon, France if this was the successful candidate’s preference. The ideal candidate must be open to some short business trips.
The ideal candidate will be warm, proactive and with exceptional administrative skills. A minimum of 5 years private PA experience working for a private family or family office is ideally required. A hospitality background would also be favoured by the client.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Diary management and arranging meetings
- Travel and business trip planning
- Organising all important documentation, maintaining it up-to-date and readily accessible
- Gatekeeping, inbox and correspondence management
- Legal, tax and accounting administrative duties
- Supervising property portfolios
- Administrative management of residences and vehicles: purchase, renovation, sales, etc.
- Managing and recruiting household staff and contractors
- Office management of the principal’s family office
- Management of the insurance portfolio
- Organising business and social events
- All applicants must speak fluent French as well as English.
- Knowledge of accountancy or experience working within a accountancy setting
Start date: ASAP
Salary: dependent on the candidate’s expectations (highly competitive)
Responsible consultant: Jen Russell