A busy young family are looking for a proactive, meticulous and exceptionally organised PA to help them manage their personal affairs. The family are based in South West London during the week, but have just purchased a beautiful weekend home in Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be based at their weekend residence and will be entrusted with overseeing the renovation of their property and setting up an office in the home and so property experience is essential. You will occasionally need to visit the family home in London, but this will be a rarity.
This role has the opportunity to be three days per week or full time depending on the successful candidate’s requirements. You must be able to drive. A German speaker would be ideal, but by no means essential.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinating and liaising with architects, builders and interior designers in regards to the renovation of their new property in Hertfordshire
- Diary management
- Booking hotels and making travel arrangements
- Event planning
- Family PA duties – liaising with the children’s school and playgroup and coordinating their diaries
- Managing and recruiting other household staff
- Tracking bills, invoices and other bookkeeping responsibilities
- Liaising frequently with their family office
- Sourcing and purchasing household and personal items and services in a cost-effective manner
- Providing administrative support to the principal’s record company
- Ad hoc personal errands
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 3 days per week or full time (flexible)
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 GPA or £25 per hour