I am currently looking for an experienced PA for make-up artist, businesswoman, author, and YouTuber. Our client is one of the world’s leading make-up artists. Her prodigious artistic instincts have made her indispensable to designers, editors, photographers, art directors and celebrities alike.
The primary function of the role will be to support the Principal and coordinate business development opportunities. This will involve using an initiative to anticipate needs and challenges with her diary and meeting arrangements. You will need to be her right-hand support and representative with all matters of business and will need to be confident liaising with senior members of staff and senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements (booking flight arranging airport transfers, arranging the menu)
- Management of correspondence
- Booking meetings and appointments
- Working closely with domestic staff
- Meeting and greeting clients/guests
- Household management – local and international
- Personal administration
- Dealing with invoices and payment of bills of a personal nature.
- Booking tickets, and responding to premier invitations
- General filing and administration
- Assisting with family matters
- Event coordination
- Personal shopping
- Running errands
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional written, organizational, and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages, primarily word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- 40 hours per week + overtime when required
- Holiday pay for 20 days plus bank holidays
- Salary £45,000 to £55,000 GPA
- Start date ASAP
- Job Reference:
- Consultant Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to email@example.com