An opportunity has become available for a proactive, discrete, and exceptionally organised PA to support an UNHW family based in Kensington.
The successful candidate will report into the Estate Manager, who has been with the family for many years. You must therefore be a strong communicator and team player whilst still being capable of working autonomously as required.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Property management
- Managing family schedules and activities
- Personal shopping
- Sourcing of items for the household
- Managing bookings and making appointments
- Bill paying and household utilities
- Processing invoices and basic bookkeeping
- Carrying out any ad hoc duties as required by the Estate Manager
Start date: flexible
Salary: £55-60k GPA
Responsible consultant: Jen Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)