An opportunity has become available for a discreet, proactive and self-motivated PA to manage the seamless running of a family’s property and family office in central London. The family live overseas for the majority of the year and so the ideal candidate will be used to structuring their own workload and providing more flexibility when they are in residence.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years private PA experience, excellent written and communication skills and be highly IT literate.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the residence in St Johns Wood.
- Assisting with budget management, including income & expenditure.
- Manage personal events and functions as and when required.
- Overseeing facilities including daily housekeeping duties, provisions, groceries etc.
- Maintaining the residence in immaculate condition and arranging for any necessary repairs /maintenance.
- Processing invoices and expenses, as required.
- Taking acre of general repairs and utilities, including AMC’s.
- Ordering office & residence supplies.
- General upkeep of the residence/office.
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 Monday to Friday with some flexibility - you will be on call when the family are in residence
Salary: £50k GPA