Russian speaking Personal Assistant job, Surrey
An opportunity has come to light for a Russian speaking Personal Assistant. The client is a private family of three based in Surrey.
The position will be mainly based remotely, but the candidate will be required to attend the property in Surrey from time to time.
The household consists of a House Manager and Housekeeper, both of which aren't Russian speaking so it will be down to the candidate to host weekly/monthly meeting with the staff and the principals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working within a private household, be able to show a high level of discretion and have a good eye for detail. They will be able to work using their own initiative and as part of a team.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Acting as a translator for the principals (Doctors, staffing, travel)
- Arranging personal and medical appointments
- Paying invoices (medical)
- Travel - ensuring the principals have the correct documents, entry visa and vaccinations prior to travelling.
- Reservations - Dinner, hotels
- Personal shopping
- Personal administration - email correspondence
- Adhoc duties
As the family's English isn't fluent, it is VITAL that the candidate is fluent in Russian.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (with flexibility on both sides). The client travels during school holidays, so hours will be more relaxed.
Salary: £35-40,000 gross per annum
Start date: ASAP
Responsible consultant: Jen Russell - email@example.com