An exciting opportunity has become available for a polite, amenable and hardworking candidate to assist a lady based in London. She travels frequently and so this would suit someone who has no ties and can travel at the drop of a hat. You would be reporting into the House Manager.
It would be a bonus if you had a second language, particularly mandarin, but this is by no means essential.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Personal shopping
- Wardrobe shopping and packing suitcases to an extremely high standard
- Diary management
- Booking appointments and travel arrangements
- Light cooking
- Butler duties
- Occasionally assisting the housekeepers
- Assisting the lady with hair and make-up and masseuse duties. If you have limited experience in this, courses and training will be provided.
- Running errands and responding to any ad hoc duties as required
Start date - ASAP
Live in– Room with ensuite within the house
Salary – 35,000 – 40,000 GPA depending on experience
Responsible consultant – Jen Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)