An amazingly creative catering company in London is getting ready for the return of events and is looking for a Head Pastry Chef to join their team!! This exciting hire marks the start of the return to events and it looks like things are starting to re-build. If you are interested or know someone that is, then please do get in contact.
- Working with a top London catering company as their Head Pastry Chef.
- Working closely with the Chef Director to push the boundaries of events food.
- A very creative role with lots of room for ideas and development.
- Working in a very well-equipped and dedicated pastry kitchen, with a separate chocolate room.
- Managing at least one other Chef, and more when it's a busy event day.
- Creating plated desserts, entremets, dessert canapes, some baking and chocolate work.
- There is an annual training budget available.
- Must be excited about working for such a cool company.
- Are passionate about and for contemporary, bold, exciting desserts.
- Love to be creative.
- Have some experience/understanding of volume.
- Come from a good hotel or events background and have experience of working in and running events.
- Could also come from restaurant background but you want to get into events.
- Are excited for the future and the hospitality industry coming back to work.
Hours: 45 hours per week (approx); 5 days plus evenings as required (usually only one evening per week). OT is paid at weekends.
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Diana (email@example.com)