One of London's leading catering companies is looking for a Pastry Chef to run their pastry division. This is a stand alone role for the meantime, but as things start to grow and pick up, you will then be able to lead a team. This is a great opportunity to work with one of London's best and to work in a creative role as well as have the chance to work at some amazing venues across London. The company favour a more natural, traditional feel and look to their pastry dishes, yes still modern and incredibly beautiful. This is your opportunity and a great one at that.
- Heading up the Pastry team for this leading catering company
- Creating menus and dishes
- Working closely with the Exec Chef and Owners
- Responsible for stock control, ingredients, ordering etc.
- Mentoring and training new team members when it starts to grow
- Looking after the temp members of staff when required.
- Have strong experience in Pastry and preferably with events
- Love working with volume
- Are passionate about producing the best quality food and dishes
- Consider yourself a team player
- Are looking to join an incredible team
Salary: £35,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Diana (email@example.com)