A client of ours -a luxury hotel, private members` club and conference centre is looking for Pastry chef to join their team ASAP.
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Free tickets to all events
- Free staff uniforms, parking and meals when on shift
The ideal candidate for the Pastry chef position is a person with a clear passion for service and creativity. You are able to use your intuition and creativity to deliver a wonderful experience for everyone. The ability to multitask and prioritise is important, as well as the ability to work well under pressure with a broad smile. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, produce quality work and be flexible to work shifts.
- Experience within a similar environment is preferable, however, we look for attitude, quality, and interpersonal skills rather than experience as we will give you the tools to ensure you are successful in your role.
- Act as Duty Chef as required and be responsible for the smooth running of his/her particular shift, as well as supervising Kitchen Stewards, ensuring cleanliness of the front of hot plate, bins and back-yard area and ensuring correct storage and removal of refuse from the department
- Assist Kitchen management in the formulation of plans for the development at The Resort catering provision, with particular regard to the Pastry operation.
What we are looking for?
- Proven experience of running a section, ideally within a high volume and quality, multi-outlet kitchen
- Must have a valid certificate at Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Clean, neat, and methodical approach to work
- Able to work under pressure
- High standard of food hygiene
- A passionate individual and team player
- Must be willing to work hard and be flexible as per business needs
- 40 Hours per week
- Salary :Negotiable
- Start date ASAP
- Job Reference:95153
- Consultant Cristina Ciorba
- Please send your cv to email@example.com