Pastry Chefs from All Levels
A client of ours – a fine-dining restaurant that has partnered with Warner Bros studios to provide guests with an unforgettable experience – is looking for Pastry Chefs de Partie and Pastry Junior Sous Chefs to be part of their kitchen team based in Soho. The modern European menu showcases the very best of theatrical gastronomy, presenting beautiful food, with great flavour and textures.
Their dishes tell a story and are presented to their guest as part of the experience from the cinema to the table. The food at Park Row is executed at a high level and is now very much the world first elevated themed dining concept. Storytelling, theatrics, creativity and innovation are at the very heart of the restaurant.
The Pastry Chefs will assist the Head Chef to deliver a gastronomic experience to each one of their guests, so a passion for cooking and dedication to serving always the best food is essential. The right candidate has ideally a background in Michelin/Rosette and/or quality-focused kitchens.
- Opportunity to work alongside industry-leading professionals
- Quarterly company events and awards
- Refer a Friend Bonus of up to £3,500
- Training and career development opportunities
- Employer of the year/season bonuses
- Closed during Christmas
- Great staff food
- Wage Stream gives you early access to part of your salary
- Salary: £31,000 - £36,000 GPA – depending on experience (includes tronc)
- Start: As soon as possible
- Location: Soho, London
- 48 hours per week
- Closed on Mondays
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- Responsible Consultant: Gabriel Fracassi (firstname.lastname@example.org)