Part Time Payroll Assistant - 2 days per week
Location: Parsons Green – SW6
Salary - £9600.00 (2 days per week)
- Checking of timesheets on Timetemp to check all timesheets are within authorised section. If any are still in Unsubmitted or Submitted then will need to liaise with the consultant as to why.
- Ensure that all new starter forms are sent to the payroll company ahead of the actual payroll being sent especially if there are a few.
- Check for templates not applied against bookings on Vincere
- Produce a report from Vincere of the expected pay and charge based on the draft invoices, so that we have something to work to.
- Check whether any timesheets have been entered to Parim system that need to be included in the report.
- Make any adjustments for previous payroll errors.
- Go through and approve and send each sales invoice and purchase invoice, ensuring no hours are under “hours not applied” and nominal codes are correct.
- Save timesheets to separate folder for sending to client
- Export file to Excel to produce margin report for the FD and payroll input report for Payroll Company. Make any necessary adjustments to the report.
- Ensure all starter forms have been sent and employee numbers have been updated on report where necessary
- Report any P45’s, holiday pay, expenses etc. that need to be paid out
- To create export file to be used to import invoice information into Exact to create sales temp invoices.
- To ensure each client has the required information on the invoice, i.e. PO number, department/site breakdown.
- If applicable that invoices are uploaded to client portal for processing.
- To gather timesheets to send with invoices.
Job ID 94513
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com