A client of Greycoat Lumleys is looking for a competent, meticulously organised PA to assist their friendly, private family. As well as the usual day to day elements of diary planning, household maintenance and staff management, they will require assistance with the property management of a small rental portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be London or Surrey based, have private experience, be a down to earth person with a top level communicational skills and confident dealing with matters at all levels. You will be happy to sort the basic daily requirements and requests (from errands and shopping to restaurant and entertainment bookings) to being a much-respected support in all private matters and projects that the Principals will involve you in. This is a job for someone who enjoys being busy where no two days are the same.
This is a full-time role of 5 days per week, primarily based from the family’s home near Weybridge. Some local travel may be required, depending on the day’s tasks. There may be additional hours/weekend working required on occasion. Ultimately, the Principals would like someone who is flexible and readily available, within reason.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Household management including household administration and managing a team of staff including a live-in housekeeper, gardener and driver.
- Assisting with rental property management as required – liaising with letting agents, site visits, and overseeing any renovations and refurbishments. This area of work is likely to increase in the future.
- Running personal errands and personal shopping.
- Managing the HNWI inbox/personal diary, including liaising with the company PA when planning personal activities.
- Bookkeeping tasks, such as placing orders, processing invoices and payments, and filing.
- Travel management for the family, including for two teenage children who take part in various extra-curricular activities.
- Helping to arrange travel/care requirements for the family’s pet Labrador whilst the family are away.
- Experience of working with a HNW family, where confidentiality is paramount.
- Clean driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Enhanced DBS checked (Greycoat Lumleys will assist with this).
- Trustworthy, discreet and confidential.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Personable and polite.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Flexible and client-focused. The successful candidate will be available to assist with occasional out-of-hours emergency situations.
- Can-do positive attitude.
- London/Surrey based
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £45-55,000 gross per annum (depending on experience)
Responsible Consultant: Jen Russel – email@example.com
Job number: 96426