Live in OR Live Out Property Manager and Driver job near Kingham, Gloucestershire
Lovely family with 2 school aged children are looking for a Property Manager and Driver. This is the principals' Main residence however they also travel to their other residence during the year. A wonderful opportunity to work as a pivotal member of a friendly team supporting a lovely HNW family. Working within a stunning residence and a talented team, the role offers broad scope, autonomy and teamwork, and the perfect opportunity for a motivated, self-directed individual. The clients support individual growth and really appreciate the difference an exceptional team can make. Spacious, private, lovely accommodation is available with countryside views and ample land 5 minutes from a bustling village with lovely restaurants and shops.
- Managing maintenance and repairs in households and on properties, including two homes in Cotswoldsand one in London. Undertaking and advising on carpentry and gardening works, which may includemowing. Experience with plumbing and electrical a plus.
- Sourcing and accompanying contractors and managing invoices.
- Managing works schedules and sourcing equipment and materials. Computer skills and projectmanagement experience a plus.
- Ensuring the property is always secure and maintaining A/V systems, carrying out daily checks of both.
- Overseeing deliveries and logistics.
- Oversee return of unwanted items.
- Maintaining orderly storage of furnishings and storage inventories.
- Maintaining vehicles including, but not limited to booking services; repair work and general maintenance(checking tyre pressure, filling up screen wash, cleaning the cars).
- Driving the family and guests and do errands as required.
- Maintaining the pool and the heating and filter system.
- Cleaning and maintaining playground equipment and grounds to keep it safe and tidy for children.
- Maintaining outside patio furnishings and BBQ.
- Managing waste, recycling, and collections.
- Maintaining supplies including gas, oil, and stocking firewood.
- Interviewing tenants and managing payments and maintenance for rental and London properties –
- Assisting with parties on occasion.
- Caring for the family dog as needed.
Partners, dependents and pets will be considered.
Driving essential A vehicle is available for work use.
Working Days and Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (Some out of hours will occasionally be required)
Salary: £50-60k Live In / £60-70k Live Out
Job Reference: 96851
Consultant to contact: Aaron Lebon