Temp to perm. Receptionist
A beautiful office in Soho is looking for a Receptionist in the family office in the heart of Soho.
The primary role is to be the first point of contact for the company and provide administrative support across the organisation. All receptionist duties are to be completed accurately and delivered with the highest quality in mind as follows:
• Meeting and welcoming guests, directing them where necessary and announcing them appropriately, being courteous always.
• Maintaining security by following procedures and controlling access via the computer system for all visitors.
• Arranging hot & cold beverages on arrival of guests plus organising lunch meeting, ensuring tables are set to the highest standard with all necessary accompanying condiments and crockery. Ordering food for meetings with quality and cost in mind.
• Ensuring meeting rooms are cleared efficiently and effectively.
• Managing the main switch board include screening, answering incoming calls, connecting those calls through to staff, diverting to voicemails and taking telephone messages plus providing information when required.
• Ensuring reception is always tidy and presentable; organising complementary welcomes such as fruit, sweets, magazines, flowers and tissues.
• Updating the telephone system directory (adding, deleting and editing existing contacts) and programme contact details into the handset telephone directory plus updated the shared contact directory online in Outlook; regularly updating the contact list with new details.
• Assisting with maintaining the diary system by scheduling in / cancelling meetings in shared outlook calendar, on a request basis only.
• Receiving and sorting daily mail, deliveries and couriers.
• Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, faxing. Ensuring filing is monitored and kept in order for all members of the company including the property and accounts departments.
• Managing company voicemail.
• Ordering Courier and Taxis both national and international.
• Completing monthly account reconciliations with courier invoices and recorded jobs.
• Remotely paying for parking for staff plus telephone payments processed for staff and CEO/ Directors upon request.
• Assisting with Petty Cash.
• Issuing payment receipts for rent payments made by cheques.
• Maintaining office supplies and stationery.
The above is not an exhaustive list and the job holder will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by their changing role. The job holder will do all tasks within his/her level of skills and abilities.
Salary - £24K gross Annual
Hours - 9AM - 6PM Mon - Friday
Consultant- Jules le Roux - Jules@greycoatlumleys.co.uk