A client of ours – a 5* Hotel at the beating heart of London’s Mayfair Village, surrounded by the chic shops, restaurants, and galleries of Mount Street, which redefines the British luxury experience - is looking for a talented receptionist to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and energic Receptionist with a solid experience in hotels to join an established brand under a forward-thinking team and management. As a Receptionist, you will be an excellent team player and you will have pride and attention to detail in your work.
Please note that we will only respond to applicants with previous experience as Hotel Receptionists. Preference will be given to anyone who has worked in a similar role within a luxury hotel environment.
The company offers many perks and benefits for the team and encourages a positive working atmosphere.
- Preferential room rates for yourself and your family across the hotel group with a fantastic discount and a 50% food & beverage discount across the group
- A vast range of learning and development programmes, for colleagues and managers at all levels
- Opportunities for transfer and promotion across the group
- Social events & activities
- Wellbeing events & activities
- Season ticket loan
- Staff meals on duty
- Private GP service
- Massage and podiatry on site
- Bi-annual bonus
- Life assurance
Main duties & responsibilities
- Be passionate about people and joining a team committed to delivering an outstanding customer service experience
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding guest experience.
- Be dealing with all requests and queries efficiently and professionally, whether face to face or over the telephone
- Can interact with guests and clients to ensure a fantastic experience.
- Experience with Opera system or another software for reception
Salaries and specifications
- Receptionist: £25,000 GPA plus Service charge plus bonuses for upselling
- 40 hours per week
- Location: Mayfair, London
- Responsible Consultant: Cristina