Childcare Recruitment Consultant Job
Greycoat Lumleys is an international recruitment agency, setting the standard in top quality staffing for private households and estates, corporate environments, family childcare needs, catering, hospitality, ski and yacht. We have offices in London, Cheshire and Edinburgh.
We are looking to hire a motivated, positive and confident Recruitment Consultant to take on a successful and busy desk within our Childcare team at Greycoat Lumleys. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and friendly team in a rewarding and interesting business. Excellent career development options exist for the right candidate.
Experience in a fast paced recruitment consultancy is desirable or previous work experience in Private Households or working for UHNW individuals. The right candidate should also possess excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and be able to react quickly as you will be running a fast paced desk.
You should be confident in business development and obtaining jobs from leads. As a consultant for the Childcare team you will be building relationships with new and old clients for the whole business as well as with your candidates and work alongside another 6 consultants.
This a very interesting niche market and offers a very varied role where no two days are the same, you should ideally have a drivers licence as a business we often go out to visit clients in their homes and being rural a driver will be a huge advantage.
- Taking jobs & vacancy management
- Client business development & lead generation
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new clients & candidates which will include face to face meetings
- CV selection and suitability for vacancies
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Administration and reference checks
- Business development
- Checking candidates suitability to work including visas and certification documents
- Adhering to company compliance
- Social media posts & ideas
- Predicting & forecasting figures
- Managing expectations and mediating
- Recruitment Consultancy or working within the Private Household industry
- Team player
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multitask a large and complex workload
- Good computer skills (MS Excel & Word)
- Able to multi task and work at a fast pace
- Accurate with a good eye for detail
- Well presented and fluent in English
Knowledge of database system (beneficial but not essential)
Hours – Monday to Friday
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com
Job ID 93666