A client of ours -a luxury hotel, private members` club and conference centre is looking for Resort desk
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Free tickets to all events
- Free staff uniforms, parking and meals when on shift
- friendly hotel front desk to be responsible for welcoming guests
- General information about the hotel and surrounding area, and stay up-to-date on attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Providing guests with information about the hotel.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
- Have previous experience of working as a resort desk
- Confident in ability to report any guest comments or complaints to the relevant manager
- Happy to attend any relevant courses and/or meetings as instructed by the Line Manager or Hotel Manager.
- Willing to work flexibly to achieve the hotel standards
- Willing to carry out other duties as identified from time to time, this job description reflects the current situation, but is subject to change.
- Have a friendly outlook
- You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other hotel staff.
For more details, a full job specification can be sent over to applicants
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £9,18 hour
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (email@example.com ) or Diana (Diana@greycoatlumleys.co.uk )