A client of ours - a luxury hotel in the stunning Scottish Highlands is looking for an outstanding Restaurant Manager. The restaurant has an amazing reputation for its food and service and is now looking for a positive, ambitious, and energetic individual to join and lead our Front of The House Team.
- Accommodation is provided both on and off site
- Two days off a week
- Dog-friendly - well-behaved dogs allowed in staff accommodation
- Access to Employee Assistance Package
- Opportunity to live and work in an area of outstanding beauty
- Friendly and supportive environment and lots of fun!
- Staff benefits at the hotel include: 30% off drinks, 50% off food, up to 50% off accommodation for friends and family (October – April, subject to availability, excludes Christmas and New Year)
- Previous experience at management level .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well under pressure in a busy environment .
- Inspire, motivate, and lead the Team to achieve an excellent guest experience.
- Selecting, hiring and training restaurant staff.
- Monitoring stock levels and placing orders for drink supplies.
- Ensuring excellent customer service at all the time and dealing with guests feedback.
- Assigning tasks and coordination shift patterns , timetables and staff leave.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
Hours: 40-45 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 GPA
Job ref number: (95432)
Responsible Consultant: Cristina (email@example.com ) or Ilona (firstname.lastname@example.org)