Our client is looking for a Food and Beverage Duty Manager, who will be responsible for the food and beverage service in this five star hotel's main restaurant, which itself has 3 AA Rosettes. Our client expects you to exceed the expectations of your guests in food service, by creating unforgettable memories and to inspire and challenge your team to deliver them with passion. This hotel is set in a remote area of Scotland, so you must want, and be prepared, to live a rural life. With stunning views and gorgeous scenery, it's absolutely one of the best places to be! The hotel produce much of their own food and pride themselves on their level of service. They offer constant training programmes to all of their staff as they really believe in staff progression. This is seriously an incredible place to work!
- Train and performance manage the team so that they are confident and competent.
- Host and co-ordinate the food experience at the hotel for all guests.
- Manage the wine list so that is interesting, varied and competitive.
- Liaise with the Head Chef in co-ordinating professional food service and knowledge.
- Manage team rotas to ensure productivity and work-life balance compatibility.
- Communicate effectively with the restaurant team and other departments.
- Manage food and beverage supplies and listed suppliers for quality, variety and efficiency.
- Manage the health and safety audit for the department and record hazards.
- Attend and contribute to meetings daily, weekly, monthly as necessary.
- Manage monthly quality audit checks.
- Supply management reports to the leadership team.
- Manage customer expectations and deal with complaints and compliments.
- Manage the cleaning rotas for all areas of food and beverage.
- Take Duty Manager responsibility for the resort as required.
- Ensure the department effectively recycles and environmental audit is carried out.
- Are expected to live the company values and mission
- Will be a role model
- Consistently use great judgement and inspire your team, as well as recognising them and rewarding them
- Have had at least twelve months' experience of being a Restaurant Manager
- Are passionate about Food and Beverage
- Love food and have had experience of working in quality restaurants e.g. Rosette or Michelin
- Have a thirst for knowledge
- Know wine and are experienced with your wine knowledge
- Individually designed on-the-job development training programme
- Promotional Opportunities
- Accommodation with wi-fi and all bills paid for
- Meals on and off duty
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Adventure access – bikes, free activities.
- Gym membership
- Friends and Family Discounts
Hours: 50 over 5 days
Salary: £24,000 GPA, plus pension, plus tips.
Accommodation: flat provided as well as all meals on and off duty. £60 per week contribution towards
Responsible Consultant: Diana (email@example.com)