Rota Nanny Job, London & Sussex. Starts September
A busy family based in London & Sussex are looking for a Rota French speaking Nanny to take care of their two children ages G(6) and B(5) years old. The family is looking for an experienced Nanny who is organised, highly proactive, happy, positive and a playful nanny who will keep the children stimulated. The family is looking for a long-term Nanny to be part of the family. A high level of initiate and discretion are also important for the role.
- All Nanny duties
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with children’s development
- Organising appropriate activities for the children
- Cooking fresh and healthy meals for the children
- Days: 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
- Driver: Yes must – car provided
- Qualifications - bonus
- Experience: 10 years +
- Other staff employed: housekeeper
- Pets: 1 cat
- Travel – yes during school holidays
- Salary: Based on experience
- Start date: September
- Languages: fluent English and French is a must
- Nearest tube station: London & Sussex.
- Accommodation: Double bedroom with own bathroom
Consultants – Kelly Maia
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 103273
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.