Rota Nanny Job in Holland Park ASAP start
This returning client of Greycoat is looking for a Rota Nanny to work in partnership with another Nanny who has been with the family for two years. The family is seeking a Nanny who has some experience with teenagers, as well as all the usual qualities; flexibility, common sense, maturity, reliability, trustworthiness, proactivity and creativity. The duties involve caring for three children; 8 years, 14 years and an older teenager. Mostly sole charge, with some light housekeeping and cooking and approximately 3-4 weeks of travel a year. The family require a career Nanny who has experienced working in a staffed environment whilst conducting themselves professionally with an awareness of the family's privacy. The Nanny should be based in London.
· Nanny duties.
· Confident cook and able to cook fresh and healthy meals.
· Light housekeeping related to the children.
· International travel.
· Confident driver - manual and automatic.
· Helping with homework.
· All child related administrative management focusing on activities, playdates and school correspondence.
· Rota with other Nanny to be decided in agreement with the family.
· Live in when on duty, live out when off duty.
· Contracted 96 hours per week (4 days and 4 nights).
· English spoken to native level.
· Immediate start.
· Salary negotiable.
Consultant: Jo Winn