INT Rota Nanny in Los Angeles, California, staring in August 2022
A lovely returning family to Greycoat, who are about to relocate in their native Los Angeles, are looking for an experienced, fun, very outdoorsy and active Rota Nanny to take care of their 2 children aged 4yrs old and 1yr old.
The family are looking for a laid back, respectful team player who would like to become part of the family for a long-term position.
The role is a mix of sole and shared care with mum who, although working from home, likes spending time with her children.
Ideally the candidate is familiar with LA and is a strong swimmer.
Please do apply only if you do have the Right to Work in the US and if you live or are very familiar with LA.
- All Nursery duties
- Following routines already in place
- Providing a range of indoor and outdoor activities
- Helping with the child’s development
- Organising age-appropriate activities for the children
- Cooking healthy meals for the children
- Days: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- Hours: 24/7
- Driver: Yes
- Car: Provided
- Pets: 1 Cat
- Travel: Yes
- Sole charge
- Salary: from $90,000 to $100,000 per year, depending on experience
- Start date: Trials in July, role will start in August
- Languages: English, 2nd language will be a big bonus
- Accommodation: to be confirmed
Consultants – Pamela Dumas
Greycoat Lumleys job reference – 101180
Please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.