Fluent French Speaking Rota Nanny Required
A wonderful returning family to Greycoat Lumleys have requested we add to their nanny team, current French nanny recommends as we placed her with them.
We are seeking a nanny to join this International family in a full time role offering a 2 week on 2 week off rotation. The baby girl will be 4 months in July 2020. The ideal candidate will be fluent in French and English speaking (does not need to be fluent) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally with children between 0 and 5 years of age.
Over and above the standard role requirements, the ideal candidate would possess the following additional qualities:
- Energetic and you love to travel, Europe, US etc
- Team player-worked within a household team previously
- Flexible and willing to adjust to ever changing work environments/location
- Well organized with good record keeping skills
- Maintain and promote an active healthy lifestyle
- Willingness to have longevity with family
- Previous super yacht experience a bonus but not essential
- Self-starter-able to work by yourself at times
- Strong educational and child development focus
Position available from the July 2020
Accommodation: Live in Accommodation when on duty and an apartment to use when off duty
Salary: highly competitive
Job ref no: 87651
Senior International Consultant: Nadine Swartz please contact me on email@example.com directly.