We are working with a fabulous school which has been involved in boarding since 1525, at the heart of their education lies the pastoral care of their pupils whether they be boarding or day pupils, and no matter how long they are there. They are seeking to appoint a School Driver to join their team
- Being a careful and responsible Driver to undertake part of the School Run.
- Pick up and drop off children along a predetermined route and maintain a safe and friendly atmosphere for all children in your care.
- Ensure our School vehicles are well-maintained, fuelled, cleaned and checked.
- You will have experience in dealing with children and it is essential that you have a full, clean driving licence with D1 status.
This is a permanent, term time only role.
- 25 hours per week with the possibility of additional Ad Hoc hours
- Working days: Monday to Friday – 6.30am – 9.00am & 4.30pm – 7.00pm
Responsible Consultant: Kelly B