A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a private HNWI family at their beautiful home in North West London. This friendly household is looking to bring on board a personable Security/Chauffeur who can manage the safety and security of all family members, guests, and household staff and who has experience of driving luxury vehicles. Suiting someone who is reliable, patient, adaptable, and is willing to help with other aspects of the property/garden/household, particularly being able to assist during the day with any light maintenance and property duties/overseeing contractors.
It is ESSENTIAL that you have a military background and SIA/CPO qualifications
- Providing comprehensive security protection to the Principals' family, guests at their residence, outside, on social occasions, and abroad as and when required.
- Ensuring the residence is secure, and everything is locked and alarmed at the close of each day, all doors and windows are locked, and all live-out staff have left for the day.
- Liaise with all relevant members of the team about the scheduling of security duties.
- To be fully aware of the daily, weekly, and monthly schedules of the Principals and the household, including travel plans, guests, visitors, and events.
- Assisting with the compiling of security risk assessments.
- Providing technical and tactical advice/support for the Principals and the company concerning security.
- Taking care of the family dogs and working with the relevant staff to help assist with training.
- Transporting the Principals, their family, and any passengers to and from the destination in a comfortable, safe and efficient manner
- Keeping those vehicles that have been driven spotless in appearance and ready to drive without issue always.
- Before any trip, duties include consulting maps or navigation devices for desired routes
- Keeping a record of car expenses and providing clear records to the office
- Carrying out any necessary risk assessments relating to driving per company security procedures.
- Using vehicle logbook to ensure vehicle usage activities comply with policies
- To be able to undertake minor items of repair and maintenance, as and when required.
Key qualifications and attributes
- License holder SIA, close protection
- Ex-military background.
- Clean driver's license
- IT literate / use a smartphone and manage diary entries/calendar.
- Experience in driving luxury vehicles.
- Experience driving for a private individual.
- Knowledge of driving through Central London and being able to select and adapt routes to avoid traffic and make their way through it effectively.
- Competent at basic maintenance.
- Proven experience in Security/close protection work.
Hours: 5 days per week Wednesday to Sunday including on call security evening duties. 60 hours in total
Live in role
Salary: £40k GPA
Responsible consultant: Jen Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org)