A brand new client of Greycoat Lumleys is seeking a Front of House Manager, from the industry to maintain a vibrant and fun atmosphere.
This exclusive Lodge has high end high end accommodation as well as a Gastro pub restaurant and great Apre ski bar. The bar focuses on live music during the late afternoon and evening before switching to a gastronomic pub style of service and food. St Foix is a small ski resort but gaining popularity for the excellent skiing terrain. The resort is quite family orientated but attracts corporate trips aswell.
- Guest and service focused. The hotel is known for its reliability of service and you would be a part of an already great team.
- The Job comes with a one bedroom apartment and is a year round position in the French Alps.
- One bedroom apartment is set apart but built close to the lodge to high specification. Kitchen area – living are with fireplace, separate bathroom and incredible views.
- Work with the Directors to build upon business success and deliver increased annual financial and reputational growth.
- Work as a member of the senior management team that also includes the Head Chef and Concierge (Back of House) Manager to deliver the business plan.
- Monitor and drive the financial success of the Lodge.
- Recruit, manage and motivate a front of house team including all servers and bartenders.
- Line manage the Front of House Team.
- Manage all front of house supplier relationships, ordering, stock storage and stock taking.
- Review and implement sales performance and implement new sales initiatives.
- Request and handle customer reviews and deal with complaints.
- Applicants must note that they should have EU passports to be eligible for this position and be bi-ingual in near fluent French and English.
Ideally the client would like applicants who have experience managing a small hospitality outlet already. The lodge relies on 60 percent of its client base being repeat custom. The candidates should be business savvy and commercially minded.
Competitive French contract and remuneration package.
Consultant Archie McClintock Greycoat Lumleys Job reference 88025