A beautiful pub situated on the Kent/East Sussex borders is looking for Chefs to join their team already. This is an established and well-known family owned pub situated in stunning landscape, who are looking to take this pub to the next level. An exciting opportunity for Chefs to relocate from London and join the country living dream. The current Head chef has been with the pub for a while and has recently been promoted from Sous Chef. The pub has 9 bedrooms overall and they are currently in the Good pub Guide, with an aim to be in the Good Food Guide soon, as well as more accolades. The food comes from the nearby estate with venison and beef raised there, as well as much fruit and veg from the estate or local suppliers. This is something very important to them.
- Working with the Head Chef to deliver good quality food in this English pub
- Providing delicious food for all the customers
- Working closely with the Head Chef in running the team
- Training and mentoring the other Chefs and team members
- Ordering, menu planning, stock taking etc.
- Love food and working with good quality produce
- Are passionate about the provenance of food and seasonality as well
- Are a strong Chef with good experience of working in kitchens
- Want to work in a rural pub
Salary: £28,000 + share of tronc
Hours: 5 days out of 7, as per the rota
Accommodation: can be provided if needed
Responsible Consultant: Diana (email@example.com)