A leading London catering and events company is looking for one to two strong Sous Chefs to join their team ASAP on a permanent basis. The Sous Chefs will be working across a few sites and could be involved in restaurants, corporate dining or the events side of the business and so need to be flexible and versatile. You will need to be at the level of Sous Chef already, and have had experience working in a large volume business. This company is a great one to work with - a fun and vibrant team and with a positive outlook, who are looking to come back with a bang this summer as everything starts to reopen!
- Are passionate about food, about working with the best ingredients and producing some great results
- Love working with a committed team
- Manage a team well and are able to deputise for the Head Chefs when required
- Are looking to be busy again this summer
- Would describe yourself as versatile
- Are able to work in a variety of environments and don't mind where you work, so long as you are working with amazing food, all day long!
- Enjoy planning menus, and coming up with new ideas
- Would say that you are creative
- Like to be busy
- Have experience as a Sous Chef and feel comfortable in things like ordering, planning menus, running events on your own etc.
- Are looking for work and are ready to start immediately!
For more details on the role, please contact us directly!
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 GPA, depending on experience
Location: around London, depending on you
Responsible Consultant: Diana (email@example.com)