A client of ours, set in a gorgeous location Parsons Green, South West London is currently looking for a Sous Chef to join their team. They are an independent restaurant that served a seasonal all-day menu, serving freshly made breakfast, brunch, lunch, homemade cakes, and top-notch single-origin coffee made with the best of the best ingredients nothing artificial.
They love proper food, made with the very best seasonal and carefully sourced, fresh produce, everything is made daily and from scratch in our kitchen.
This role is to start ASAP.
- Supporting the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen
- Ordering and dealing with local suppliers
- Menu planning and being creative in what you do
- Leading the team and training the younger members of the staff
- Are looking to work in a rural setting
- Love working with food
- Are a good manager of people and are able to lead a team
- Show passion for what you do every day
- Are a great team player
Hours: 40 hours per week 7.30 am to 3.30 pm
: 5-shifts per week
Salary: £30,000 GPA
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com