Chefs from All Levels
A client of ours – a multi-award-winning regional Italian restaurant located in the heart of Soho – is looking for a Sous Chef to be part of their kitchen team based in Soho. They specialise in the peculiar and delicious highlights of food from all across Italy's twenty regions.
It goes from bread to sausages, salumi, pickles, gelato and pasta of course. The menu showcases the very best of Italian gastronomy, presenting beautiful food, with great flavour and textures, from famous dishes to specialities of each corner of Italy.
The Sous Chef will assist the Head Chef to deliver a genuine Italian gastronomic experience to each one of their guests, so a passion for cooking Italian food and dedication to delivering always the best is essential.
- Market-leading pay
- Pay is per shift rather than salaried, so any extra shifts worked are paid time
- Good working hours - full time with them is 6 shifts per week, split between one double, 4 singles & 2 days off (48 hours per week)
- Ongoing training & career development, with regular hands-on training sessions, supplier visits and more
- A 30% discount when dining with them outside of this, and the ability to buy cost price food & wine from the restaurant to enjoy at home
- The chance to work with exceptional ingredients - they put great care and attention into sourcing truly fantastic raw produce - the best of both Italy and the UK
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 GPA
- They are flexible to accommodate a range of start dates - there is no requirement for an immediate start
- Location: Soho, London
- 48 hours per week
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- Responsible Consultant: Gabriel Fracassi (email@example.com)