A client of ours - a company that delivers the best restaurants to every home in the UK – is looking for a talented Sous Chef to join them ASAP. They are partnered with the most talented chefs and restaurants to deliver their food nationwide, so their customers can experience incredible restaurant food at home.
They opened in March 2020 and their partners include Angela Hartnett, Ottolenghi, and St. John. In 2021, they continue to rapidly increase the diverse range of restaurants and chefs they partner with, to deliver tens of thousands of meals across the country.
The company is growing fast and they are looking for chefs from all levels to help prepare dishes in their production kitchen.
- Be part of one the fastest growing start-ups in the UK and contribute to the future of at-home dining.
- No evenings and weekends – Better work-life balance.
- Competitive salary.
- Employer contributions to your pension plan.
- Employee discount codes on all menus.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Working with the Head Chefs to produce exceptional quality food for the finish-at-home meal kits each week.
- Managing the production schedule and team to ensure everything gets prepared on time and to high quality standards.
- Working on the development of new products and menus with our partner restaurants.
- Kitchen operations.
- 2+ years in a Sous Chef or similar role in a quality-led restaurant event catering or production kitchen.
- A deep interest in cooking and learning about a wide range of cuisines and cooking styles.
- A love of good food, small suppliers and high quality ingredients.
- Attention to detail and high quality standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of high volume production.
- Salary: £35,000 - £37,500 GPA.
- Start: ASAP.
- 45 hours per week.
- Location: Greenwich, London.
- Responsible Consultant: Gabriel Fracassi (email@example.com)