A client of ours - one of London’s most renowned sports stadiums based in North London – is looking for a talented Sous Chef to assist the Head Chef with managing their various kitchens within the venue. The stadium complex has many restaurants, including a luxe 200-seater dining room, a dining room with stunning views of the sporting ground, cafes and bar.
The perfect fit for the role will be a Sous Chef with a background in events and catering, who is able to manage brigades to deliver great food for a large number of people while maintaining high standards.
An important part of the Sous Chef job will be leading production, managing rotas, permanent and temporary staff, utilising Excel spreadsheets and ordering ingredients from different suppliers.
- 10 days off during the Christmas and New Year’s period every year plus holidays
- Staff meals
- Occasional tickets for matches
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary: £38,000 GPA
- Start: As soon as possible
- 40 hours per week over 5 days between Monday to Sunday
- Location: North London
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK
- Responsible Consultant: Gabriel Fracassi (firstname.lastname@example.org)