A beautiful newly renovated boutique hotel on the Wiltshire/Somerset border is looking for a Sous Chef to join their team. This twelve room hotel also has a pub/restaurant, which is very popular with the locals and serves delicious food seven days per week. As it's a hotel, they are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is mainly sourced locally and the team try to use the most seasonal ingredients. The hotel also has an excellent wine list. Situated in a rural village, this is the perfect idyll and escape from London for a Chef! Get in touch now if you are interested.
Additionally, I am also looking for Chefs de Partie and Kitchen Porters for this same place, so do get in touch!
- Working as a Sous Chef in this boutique hotel
- Supporting the Head Chef in the running of the kitchen
- Ordering and dealing with local suppliers
- Menu planning and being creative in what you do
- Leading the team and training the younger members of the staff
- Are looking to work in a rural setting
- Love working with food
- Are a good manager of people and are able to lead a team
- Show passion for what you do everyday
- Are a great team player
Relocation could also be offered for a month or so.
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 GPA
Responsible Consultant: Diana (firstname.lastname@example.org)