A client of ours -a luxury hotel, private members` club and conference centre is looking for SPA Manager to join their team ASAP.
The Spa Manager will report directly to the Club GM and will have responsibility for the safe and efficient day to day operation of the Spa. He/she will have direct line reporting for the Spa Therapists, Spa Receptionists and Freelance Therapists.
- Manage the efficient operation of all areas of the Spa.
- Set departmental objectives, work schedules, policies and procedures.
- Conduct monthly departmental meetings and ensure minutes are produced and distributed.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure screening of clients, treatments and after care are delivered in accordance with best practise.
- To deliver all aspects of the day to day running of the Spa, including SOP’s, Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work, Rota’s, Holidays, and Events.
- Deliver daily, weekly and monthly targets to the Spa Team for continuity of the services.
- Carry out treatments when cover issues occur, these treatments must be specific to qualifications.
- Manage the ADP process and strive for 97% compliance on all weekly allocated hours and shifts.
- Manage key projects within the Spa and assist with other areas as and when required
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Health & Beauty Qualification Level 3
- Operational knowledge of spa bookings software (Legend)
- Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience
- Substantial background in the Spa sector, preferably at luxury hotel properties.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism in order to motivate the team to achieve the highest standards possible.
- Act as an ambassador for the Club, displaying a great sense of style and integrity and conveying to the customer a sense of knowledge and assurance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant trends in the Health & Beauty industry; with innovation being a key driver.
- Track record of leading a team of internal and external therapists to exceed financial targets.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Advanced Health & Beauty Qualifications
- Retail Background
- Experience of Delivering H&S/Customer Service Training
- Experience of Organising a Successful Customer Loyalty Programme
- First Aid at Work Qualification